Well, about yesterday… I have some good news and I have some bad news…
We’ll start with the bad news.
- I woke up with a headache and a crabby attitude 😦
- Had to arrange and re-arrange KidsLife Workers (Operation Baptism)
- We ran out of Communication Cards…
- We didn’t have enough chairs set-up
- The baptismal (cow trough) water was CoLd!
Now some good news:
- Had to set up more chairs for the 147 (One HUNDRED FORTY SEVEN) people that were there!!
- The Worship Band ROCKED and prepared our hearts for the message – and GOD’s presence was THERE!
- 8 people were planning on getting baptized (including my son, Joey)
- 9 people GOT BAPTIZED
- 4 people gave their lives to CHRIST!
- The Celebration lunch was YUMMY + Great Fellowship
I exalt You, my God the King, and praise Your name foreer and ever. I will praise You every day; I will honor Your name forever and ever! Psalm 145:1-2